9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel in D1
What To Expect
Formerly known as Cap Saint Jacques under the French, Vung Tau is an old port city located at the tip of a small peninsula, about 130 km southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. Vung Tau beaches are a popular getaway for Saigonese on weekends.
On arrival, a short drive will then bring you to the Light House and its spectacular 360-degree view of the entire peninsula. Nearby, you will see the Giant Jesus, a 30m-high Giant Jesus statue built in 1974 by the lighthouse.
Then we visit the White Villa, a former royal residence set on a lushly forested hillside overlooking the sea. Built in 1909 as a retreat for French governor Paul Doumer, the “Villa Blanche” later became a summer palace for Vietnamese royalty and now serves as a museum housing antiques.
Our next destination is the Worldwide Arm Museum display over 2,000 items ranging from guns and swords to army uniforms dating back to between the 17th and 20th centuries. They originate from nations around the world such as Vietnam, EUnited Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Japan and the Netherlands. Have lunch with seafood and drive back to Ho Chi Minh.
Last but not least, have lunch with seafood, relax and take a breath of sea air by the beach before driving Ho Chi Minh city in the afternoon.
- 07:30 - 8:00 am: Pick you up from your hotel in District 1, HCMC. Meet your local guide and start your full-day exploring Vung Tau port city.
- Visit the Light House and Giant Jesus Statue
- Visit the White Villa.
- Explore Worldwide Arm Museum, where over 2,000 items are being displayed.
- Enjoy delicious local lunch with seafood and relax by the beach.
- 05:00 pm: Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- 07:00 pm: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in District 1, HCMC
- Air-conditioned minivan
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Seafood lunch
- Sun loungers on the beach
- Beachside swimming pool and towel
- Water and wet tissue
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Taxes and service charges
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.