4 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An
- We travel about 50km from Hoi An to My Son sanctuary.
- It comprises many Champa temples and towers, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremony of kings of the Champa civilization and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes.
- The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam.
- Though the complex has been destroyed over time, we still see many majestic ancient ruins of temples in the area.
- Our tour guide leads you to visit the historic and cultural sites followed by some free time to relax and discover the site by yourself.
- Pick-up at your hotel in Hoi An city. We charge an extra fee of $20 for pick-up in Danang.
- Local Food
- English-speaking guide
- All activities mentioned above
- Entrance fees
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.