11 hours in total
Food, transport included
Pickup at a meetup point
- 05:30 - 06:00 AM: Pick up at a designated meeting point in Sapa. Meet your local guide and driver and start transferring 15 km from Sapa town to Fansipan Park Ranger's Station at the height of 2000 m.
- Hike through breathtaking primary deciduous and evergreen forest, dotted by crystal-clear mountain streams and brave windswept ridges.
- Take short breaks along the way and you can also take photos at some scenic spots during the climb.
- Arrive at the 3,143m summit around noon and celebrate this achievement with a picnic lunch.
- The descent will take around 3-4 hrs depending on individual fitness level.
- Drive back to the starting point, enjoy a soothing herbal bath or foot massage before concluding the tour.
- Please bring your own essential items including light clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes, insect repellent, sunscreen, raincoat, etc.
- Weather at the high altitudes is unpredictable. It can be muddy on rainy days, which makes the trek more difficult and takes a longer time to complete the climb.
- The level of hiking and trekking is difficult. A good physical foundation is required.
- Pick-up and drop-off at a meeting point in Sapa
- Air-conditioned car
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Picnic lunch
- Entrance fees
- Standard national park levy (toilet, insurance, and park authority observer)
- Summit Fansipan certificate
- Herbal bath or foot massage
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional return via cable car
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.