5 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
This tour travels around by bus to visit two of Tokyo's most popular sightseeing locations, TOKYO SKYTREE® Tembo Deck and Senso-ji Temple, accompanied by an English-speaking interpreter guide. Enjoy shopping at Asakusa's Nakamise shopping street as well as Tokyo Skytree® Town.
Other famous sites such as the Imperial Palace, National Diet Building, the State Guest House, and Akihabara can be seen from the bus.
- 12:20 - 01:15 pm: Pick-up service from hotels in Tokyo to Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal.
- 01:40 pm: Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal Seaside Top
Depart Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal by bus for a sightseeing tour around Tokyo.
- 02:10 pm: Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Entrance
The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- Imperial Palace (drive-by)
Formerly the grounds of Edo Castle, this popular spot is open to the public for sightseeing and walks around its outer garden.
- National Diet Building (drive-by)
This is the center of the Japanese Government. Don't let the impressive Western-style architecture fool you--this building is constructed almost entirely out of pure Japanese materials.
- State Guest House (drive-by)
The State Guest House is a grand palace reserved for foreign dignitaries and is the stage for diplomacy in Tokyo.
- Akihabara (drive-by)
Drive through Akihabara, the birthplace of anime and manga culture as well as the famous Electric Town.
- .Senso-ji Temple & Nakamise Shopping Stref the god of thunder, and a five-story pagoda. The bustling street known as "Nakamise" stretches for about 250 m from Kaminarimon Gate to Senso-ji Temple and is filled with a plethora of shop.
- Tokyo Skytree® Tembo Deck (350 m) (80 min)
Enjoy a 360 degree panoramic view from 350 meters above ground.
- 07:10 pm: Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Entrance
- 07:30 pm: Tour ends at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
After the tour ends at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal, there is no shuttle service to hotels.
- This tour does not visit the 450m high Tembo Galleria
- In case of strong winds or for other reasons, the elevators of Tokyo Skytree® may be halted and the observation deck may have shortened hours or be closed. In each of these cases, entrance fees for the observation deck may be refunded, and the tour itinerary may be changed
- English-speaking interpreter guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
Plan your trip
- Join a group of maximum 20 people
- Instant confirmation
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option.You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.