Skip the line and save time
Bitexco Financial Tower
What To Expect
Bitexco Financial Tower at a height of 262 meters is the tallest building in Ho Chi Minh City up to date. With design concept is taken from the shape of a lotus bud, the Vietnam national flower, Bitexco Financial Tower is not merely a building which is covered in glass and steel, but also a symbol of beauty and the rapid development of Ho Chi Minh City economy, a key economic region in Vietnam. Bitexco Financial Tower is a typical example for creativity and unique design.
- Enjoy full sights of HCMC, Saigon River, and lots of stunning views of the city from the 49th floor.
- Countless souvenir shops that are oriented to traditional values of Vietnamese people. You can find an amazing variety of handicrafts from fashion products to decorative lotus motifs, which all have unique designs inspired by the own building symbol that you cannot find anywhere else.
- Have a chance to use the modern facilities and services at this Skydeck.
- Enjoy tons of activities with special offer prices.
- Explore the World Of Heineken at the 3 highest floors of the building that will give all beer-lovers a great opportunity to immerse themselves in the world of heritage and know the brewing secrets of the world's most famous beer brand.
- The Skydeck is opened from Monday to Sunday (09:30 - 21:30).
- Last entry 45 minutes prior to close. Purchased-tickets cannot be reused re-sold, refunded, and exchanged.
- No food or beverages are permitted inside the Skydeck.
- Smoking and chewing gum are strictly prohibited.
- The tickets are one-time only and valid until the last day of the month. You can conveniently choose any single day in the month to visit Skydeck.
- Combo ticket admission is not applicable to children under 18-year-old and pregnant women.
- Entrance ticket to the Skydeck
- Ticket to the World of Heineken (Combo option)
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.