Skip the line and save time
Countless cultural experiences
Everland theme park
What To Expect
Get Everland tickets and enjoy an adrenaline fueled day at Everland – one of South Korea's biggest and most exhilarating amusement parks. Twist and turn down the world's steepest wooden roller coaster if you dare, and spend the afternoon enjoying other rides guaranteed to give you the ultimate full throttle amusement park experience.
Ease down gently by strolling down the park's immaculately kept gardens and take in some of the park's parades and live music before heading back to the bright lights of Seoul.
You also can get to see cute pandas at Panda World
With an Everland one day pass, you can experience a fun day with your family and friends!
- 10:00 am - 9:00 pm (Mon-Tue and Sun)
- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm (Fri-Sat)
- Some of the rides may stop operating due to inclement weather or other factors. Please check operating information on official website before visiting the park.
- You can get to the park by catching a train at Jeondae Everland Station on the Yongin Ever Line, then transfer to the Yongin Ever Line at Gilheung Station on the Bundang Line. Or you can get there by Everland Shuttle Bus from Seoul.
- One day pass ticket
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Skip the line and save your time
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.