4 hours in total
Offered in English
Food tasting & transportation included
What To Expect
You don't know what to do in Ho Chi Minh city? Food is one of the best choices. No need looking for good Vietnamese restaurants or what to do on travel blog, you can enjoy the local path & try best authentic Vietnamese local street food ever, by joining our “night food tour”. This Saigon food tour includes 6-7 kinds of local Vietnamese food that no restaurants in touristy area offer…
What to do in this food tour?
At 5:30 PM, Our guides will come to your hotel and pick you up for discovering Vietnamese cuisine. There's insane traffic on the road but our professional drivers will keep you safe on the back of scooter in 4 hours.
1. Bun Thit Nuong- Rice noodles and BBQ pork
At the first stop, We will get a chance to try the Vietnamese noodles “Bun thit nuong” – one of the best noodles in Vietnam – which many tourists have not known about. If you have try “Pho”, this one is even better.
2. Banh Xeo and Banh Khot – 2 kinds of Vietnamese Pancake
In the local alley, Where we have many good foods there. We will bring you to the hidden shop and Enjoy “Banh Xeo and Banh Khot”. The Vietnamese pancake “Banh xeo” is one of the must-try in Ho Chi Minh. Called as the heaven of taste, “Banh xeo” is offered by many restaurants, however, the one we're going to try is a mix of Saigon taste and Mekong Delta taste, which is unique.
3. The biggest Flower Market in HCM city
After having many good dishes, you will feel full so we will stop the scooter and go around the flower market to digest the food and to see the flower market at night . You can capture some pictures to memory about HCM city.
4. Visit 45-year-old apartment – try “ Kem Xoi Dua”
We will sample a special treat from Saigon called “Kem Xoi Dua”. This is made at the shop which was opened from 1975. This is a good combination between conut ice-cream and other toppings such as sticky rice, corn, taro… Make sure you will satisfy with the awesome flavor and balance your temperature in a hot day.
5. Mini cooking class and try 2 unique food in HCM city
District 7, the place that no tourists know about, is hiding a secret food from the mountainous area of Vietnam. With the recipe that no restaurants in Vietnam have, these food are definitely satisfying every food lover. You will get a chance to cook a traditional food of Vietnam and sample 2 dishes in here
6. A beautiful view of the city at night on the bridge
Saigon at night is decorated with many lights and colors. We will stop at the bridge to take a gorgeous picture the nightlife. You can cover the city at night in one picture.
- At 5:30 PM, Our guides will pick you up from the hotel
- Enjoy the noodles “Bun Thit Nuong” and try local drink
- Sample the best “Banh Xeo and Banh Khot” in town
- Walk around the flower market and digest the food.
- Visit the paradise of street food and get a treat “Coconut ice-cream” at 43-year-old shop
- Go through 3 more districts and stop at the shop for small cooking class and enjoy 2 dishes
- Capture the city view at night
- Head back to your hotel
- Vegetarian menu is available upon request.
- All food and drinks
- Private English-speaking guide
- Accident insurance
- Free pick-up and drop-off at districts 1, 3, 4, and 5 only. Other places are available at an extra cost of 3 - 5 USD.
- And... lots of smiles!
Plan your trip
- Customized itinerary
- Last minute bookings available
- Request now, pay later
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 8 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.