9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pickup at your hotel
- 07:40 – 08:30 AM: Pick up from your hotel in the Old Quarter. Meet your local guide and head to Ninh Binh Province, the world heritage site.
- 09:30 AM: Arrive at Ninh Binh, then head to visit Hoa Lu Citadel, the ancient capital of Vietnam. This time will give you a chance for learning about Vietnamese history introduced by your guide.
- 10:45 AM: Visit Mua Cave, one of the most attractive destinations in Ninh Binh. You'll get to take in the panoramic view of Ninh Binh from the peak of Mua Caves.
- 11:50 AM: Stop by a local restaurant in Tam Coc. You'll join in a cooking class to make some fried spring rolls. Then have lunch with famous mountain goat meat and others special local Ninh Binh Cuisine.
- Take a rest for 20 minutes after lunch.
- 01:00 PM: Discover the beauty of Tam Coc river. Explore 3 grottos: Hang Ca (first grotto), Hang Hai (second grotto), Hang Ba (third grotto) by private sampan boat.
- 03:30 PM: Back to Tam Coc wharf, we will hire bikes to explore Tam Coc area in 30-45 mins. The beauty of Vietnamese local village with the nicest mountains and rice paddy fields will definitely catch your eyes.
- 04:15 PM: Time for more relaxing, tea and coffee is served after biking.
- 04:45 PM: Drive back to Hanoi, drop off at your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Please bring your own essential items such as light clothes for outdoor adventures, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, etc.
- Camera and film for photo-taking.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in the Old Quarter
- Air-conditioned minibus
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Private sampan boat trip
- Entrance fees
- Cooking class
- Bottled water
- Vietnamese conical hat
- 1 soft drink and Vietnamese tea break
What's not included
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.