9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
- 08:00 am: Pick up from your hotel in Duong Dong town. Meet your local guide and start your full-day tour exploring the southern part of Phu Quoc island.
- Visit the Island Pearl farm and discover how the pearl is formed and harvest with various colors, shapes, and ages.
- Visit the Fish sauce farm to see the manufacturing process of traditional Vietnamese fish sauce.
- Coconut tree prison where the war prisoners were suffered extremely savage punishments and tortures.
- Get on the boat and travel to the fishing and snorkeling area. Enjoy snorkeling among the rich marine life of Phu Quoc and catching fresh fish for your delicious lunch.
- Take a break and enjoy your lunch on the boat.
- Back to the harbor and leave for Bai Sao beach - one of the most beautiful beaches in Phu Quoc with blue sea water and silky white sand.
- 05:00 pm: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Duong Dong town
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned bus
- Fishing and snorkeling equipment
- Boat transfer
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.