4 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
The Shwedagon pagoda tour is the good chance to discover this pagoda, about 2500 years old and one of the most important Buddhist monuments in not only Myanmar but also the world. Located on the hilltop of Singuttara, the Shwedagon Pagoda was plated with about 90 tons of gold and surrounded by more than 1000 single units. Don't miss the chance to explore this amazing pagoda!
In the morning, we start the trip from your hotel. We will stop at a local tea shop and enjoy a traditional cup of tea. Our local guide will give you a brief introduction about Yangon. After that, the experienced guide will take you to the sacred Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the must-see attractions for Burma travel. The pagoda is always mentioned in reliable Myanmar travel guide and offered to visit by Myanmar travel agency.
Continue the Shwedagon Pagoda tour from the bottom of the hill and we will pass through the traditional workshops, local markets, and monasteries that will help you to understand deeply about this country and its inhabitants. Don't afraid to make offerings to the local Buddhist monks to have the authentic local experience in your Yangon travel.
Stepping through the back door of Shwedagon Pagoda, you have a chance to explore the fascinating history of this attractions. Thanks to the eye-catching design, talk of a local fortune teller and your knowledgeable tour guide, you will have an exhaustive look at the ancient spiritual beliefs including the nats and Burmese spirits.
Round off the tour with a nice lunch in a local restaurant where the flavor of Myanmar food will be very fantastic. Transfer back to your hotel.
- Discover the Shwedagon Pagoda which is celebrated as a golden attraction.
- Visit some local markets and monasteries on your way to the pagoda.
- Enjoy breakfast and lunch as a real local way.
- Finish the Shwedagon pagoda tour with a nice lunch at a local restaurant.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Snack at a local tea shop
- Professional English-speaking guide
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.