9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Seoul is definitely the most popular tourist destination in all of South Korea tours. This cultural tour will take you back in time, from the era of the ancient Joseon Dynasty all the way through to modern day Seoul. You will learn about the history of South Korea and the transitions that took place to make it become the modernized hub of technology as it is today.
- 9:00 am: Pick up at your hotel
- Visit Jogyesa Buddhist temple
- Pass by the Presidential Blue House and take a photo with this symbol of Seoul
- Visit Gyeongbok Palace (Deoksu Palace Tuesday only)
- Have lunch
- Try wearing Hanbok (Korea traditional costume)
- Practice making Kimchi like a local people
- 6:00 pm: Back to your hotel
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned transports
- English-speaking local guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Breakfast and dinner
Plan your trip
Still have question?
My question is not listed here. What should I do?
Does the Small Group option still operate if there are less than the maximum number of people signed up?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.