8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
In this trip, you are going to explore the best highlights of Phuket including views of its most famous beaches on the island. Along the way to the center of Phuket city, you will pass by the Western side of the island, with the beautiful Karon, Kata beaches, and one of the biggest party capitals of Asia - Patong beach.
Once arrived in Phuket City, we will roam around the historical streets of Phuket town that feature an exciting mix of old and new architectural structures. You will not be able to resist the charm of gorgeous buildings with the influence of Sino-Portuguese architectures.
Next, we will visit a local pearl workshop named Pearl Farm & Pearl Shop, a family business that has attracted visitors from all over the world. With up to 100,000 oysters bred annually and over 50,000 pieces of pearl jewelry designed by the talented hands of the local workers. We will also stop by the Wang Talang, a gem lapidary factory, where you can see the different Phuket gemstones of various values such as rubies, emerald, sapphires, diamonds, gold, and how they are cultivated.
Our next stop is Wat Chalong, the largest and most revered Buddhist monastery in Phuket. Here you will learn the stories of the monks Luang Pho Chaem and Luang Pho Chuang, to whom Wat Chalong is dedicated, as you walk past the gilt statues and step into ornate pagodas.
We will head to the Big Buddha Mountain. With an average than 1,000 people pay a visit to the place each day, it is one of the must-see attractions on the island of Phuket. Despite such popularity, the surrounding atmosphere still offers visitors a feeling of peace thanks to the soft sounds of tinkling bells and dharma music.
After that, you will be taken to Phuket viewpoint, where you can enjoy a breathtaking sight of the crystal clear blue waters and the golden bay of Kata Noi, Kata, and Karon beach.
The trip ends with a stunning sunset at Promthep Cape. This site is probably the most well-known symbol of Phuket at the southernmost point of the island. Don't forget to take out your camera and capture this moment!
- 10:30 am: Pick you up from your hotel and drive along the west coast of the island in Phuket.
- Pass by Patong beach, Kata beach, Karon beach, and Rawai beach before we head to Phuket city.
- Explore the historical streets of Phuket town
- Visit Pearl Farm & Pearl Shop, a worldwide-famous local pearl workshop.
- Visit Cashew Nut Factory where you might get to taste a sample of the culinary delights on offer.
- Stop by the Wang Talang, a gem lapidary factory to see the different types of gemstones in Phuket and how they are cultivated.
- Visit Wat Chalong, a Buddhist temple.
- Visit the Big Buddha Mountain.
- Head to Phuket viewpoint.
- 6:00 pm: Watch the sunset at Promthep Cape.
- 6:30 pm: Transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Air-conditioned transportation
- English-speaking guide
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.