8 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Phnom Penh, after years of violence and terror, is a city reinventing itself. Many parts of the city are testaments to its French colonial past while the recently developed riverfront is proof of its future. Depart your hotel at 8.00 am and visit the beautiful Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda, which is famous for its 5000 silver-tiled floors. Mid-morning, follow your local guide to explore the National Museum of Cambodia for an appreciation of the splendor of Khmer history and a viewing of Angkorian and pre-Angkorian statues.
After lunch, you visit the chilling S-21, now the Tuol Sleng Museum of Genocidal Crimes. Afterward, drive a short distance outside Phnom Penh to the Killing Fields of Choeng Ek. Both these sites are testaments to Phnom Penh's tragic modern history and the insanity of the Pol Pot era. Late this afternoon, return to your hotel after a day exploring Phnom Penh's most important sites.
- 8:00 am: Pick up at your hotel lobby
- Visit the Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda
- Explore the National Museum of Cambodia
- Have a short break and enjoy lunch at some of the local's most favorite restaurant
- After lunch, visit Tuol Sleng Museum of Genocidal Crimes (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeng Ek
- 4:00 pm: Transfer back to your hotel
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Phnom Penh
- Air-conditioned coach
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.