9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
Welcome to Phi Phi Islands, one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea! What better way to explore this area than a trip full of snorkeling and diving experiences in the most highlighted attractions?
Indeed, Phi Phi Islands currently one of the world's main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists. Located between Phuket and Krabi, the islands actually belong to Krabi province.
There are two distinct parts to the island - commonly known as Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh - separated by a small stretch of water. The famous Maya Beach was used as a backdrop to Danny Boyle's film "The Beach" with Leonardo DiCaprio and Virginie Ledoyen.
Once you arrive at Phi Phi Don, take your time to swim, snorkel, and feed some fish at Monkey beach and enjoy some sightseeing around Phi Phi Lay Islands.
Next is a series of spectacular landmarks Bida island, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Bay, Viking Cave, and of course, Maya Bay. You will have plenty of time to experience the crystal clear water and oceanic view.
After having lunch at Phi Phi Don, you will have some free time to relax on the beach before heading to Khai Nok Island for more swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, and feeding fish.
- 7:15 am: Pick up at your hotel.
- 8:30 am: Depart from Phuket.
- 10:00 am: Arrive at Phi Phi Don. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling & feeding fish at Monkey beach and sightseeing around Phi Phi Leh Islands.
- Visit Bida Island, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Bay, Maya Bay, and Viking Cave.
- 12:30 pm: Have lunch at Phi Phi Don. Free time to relax on the beach.
- 2:30 pm: Arrive at Khai Nok Island for more swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing and feeding fish.
- 4:00 pm: Departure from Khai Nok Island to Phuket and transfer back to your hotel.
- This itinerary is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children under 1-year-old and people suffering from any mental or physical disability.
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Please bring your own swimsuits, shorts, light T-shirt, beach towel, sunblock, sunglasses, and cap.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Speedboat ride with a licensed tour leader
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Lunch, soft drinks, fruit, snacks & drinking water
- Snorkeling equipment
- Marine national park entrance fees
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.