10 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Hexing Railway Station
The power of love that keeps the journey continues... A love story also made this station well known as the "Love Station"!
Neiwan Branch Line
The first railway constructed by Taiwanese after Retrocession of Taiwan
The largest Hakka traditional market in Taiwan over 60 years.
Beipu Old Street
Beipu is a Hakka township in the west of Hsinchu County. Many buildings dated back to Qing dynasty and Japanese Colonial Era are still well preserved around the local belief center: Beipu Citian Temple.
One of the historical building, Jin Guang Fu House not only functioned as an officer in charge of land development but symbolized the cooperation between migrants from Guangdong and Fujian at that time. Its role is very similar to "The East India Company" in Western history.
Lei Tea is a traditional Hakka drink made by grinding pumpkin seeds, peanuts, sesame seeds, tea leaves and other food ingredients softly blended with hot water.
Easy-to-make and nutrition-rich make it like an energy drink to the Hakka people back in the old days.
Seasonal Fruit Picking
Taiwan is the "Kingdom of Fruits". Fresh fruits are available all year round. Get some freshly picked seasonal fruits, bring them back home with warmth and hospitality of Hakka people.
- 07:30 am: Pick up from Hotel in Taipei
- Hexing Station Landscape Park
- Neiwan Line Train Experience: take the train from Hexing to Chutung
- Chutung Traditional Market (Incl. 3 kinds of Hakka food tasting)
- Beipu Old Street (Tzutian Gong, Jin Guangfu, Tianshui Temple)
- Free time at Beipu Old Street & lunch own arrangement
- Lei Tea DIY
- Fruit-Picking (incl. fruit-picking voucher: NT$ 100/per person)
- Transfer to Hotel
- In Taiwan traditional markets are closed randomly, as the market might be closed that day, we will visit Xiao Rusong Art Park or other attraction as an alternative
- Private English-speaking local guide
- Air-conditioned transports
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.