9 hours in total
Ski gear rental, transport included
Pick up at a meet-up point
What To Expect
This one day Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort tour from Seoul offers several exciting activities such as skiing, snowboarding, sledding or just go sightseeing so that every visitor can immerse themselves in the snowy paradise of Korea. Found just about an hour drive from Seoul, Elysian Ski Resort is one of the perfect places that take full advantage of the many slopes of the Gangchon area, with many courses that fit skiers of all levels.
Once arriving at Elysian Resort, you will attend a basic skiing session provided by your local expert before receiving the ski gear. Thus, whether you're a beginner or advanced skier, you will definitely be able to use the equipment and ready for skiing down the slopes. With the strict snow maintenance and several events for pleasant skiing experiences, Elysian Gangchon has been making its best efforts to provide you with enjoyment and fulfillment.
With a local expert carefully selected by Inspitrip, you will not only learn how to ski as a professional but also enjoy the beautiful snow scenery before heading safely back to Seoul!
- 08:20 AM - 09:10 AM: Pick up from a designated meeting point in central Seoul. Exact meeting time and location will be provided after confirmation.
- Meet your local guide and start your day trip to the famous Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort.
- 10:00 AM: Arrive at Elysian Ski Resort. Have a short walk around the Resort.
- 11:00 AM: Attend basic ski lesson.
- 11:30 AM: Receive your ski gear (skis, boots, poles), snowboard, and gloves that are prepared by your local guide in advance.
- 11:30 - 04:00 PM: Enjoy your free ski time.
- 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM: Drive back to Seoul and conclude the tour at the original meeting point.
- The Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and traffic condition.
- It takes about 1 hour from Seoul to Elysian Gangchon Ski resort by car.
- Available only in the winter season (December to February).
- Pick-up and drop-off at a designated meet-up point
- Air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking local guide
- Basic ski lesson and safety instruction
- Ski gear (boots and pole and gloves) rental
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Ski suit rental
- Ski lift ticket
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.