8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Depart from your hotel early in the morning, we will start this full-day trip with a visit to the Summer Palace. Equally famous as the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace is called 'Yiheyuan' (Garden of Nurtured Harmony) in Chinese. Until nowadays, it is the best preserved and the largest imperial garden in China. You will regret it if you leave Beijing without having visited this grand imperial garden.
We will continue our visit to the Lama Temple (Yonghegong). The Yonghegong Lamasery is located in the northeast of Beijing and covers a space of 660,000 square meters. It looks like an imperial palace with its red walls and yellow roofing tiles.
Then we will go to see the world famous Chinese panda at Beijing Panda Zoo. It is situated to the west of Beijing Exhibition Center, is now the biggest zoo in China with the largest animal number of species. Surely you will make your dream of seeing real panda come true here.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
- Pick up from your hotel in central Beijing. Exact pick up time will be confirmed after reservation.
- Go to the Summer Palace of the Chinese emperors on Longevity Hill.
- Visit the Lama Temple.
- Enjoy a typical Chinese lunch at a local restaurant.
- Have an up-close interaction with the world famous Chinese panda at Beijing Panda Zoo.
- Transfer back to your hotel and finish the day tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Beijing
- Private air-conditioned coach
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Service charges and government taxes
- Travel insurance
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages occured during the trip
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspirit. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.