8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up and drop off at your hotel
What To Expect
Your first stop is a coconut dehusking workshop. Here you can learn how coconuts are collected and prepared to be sent to factories that produce coconut-derived products such as coconut milk, coconut oil, etc.
Then, we will take rides on local transports into the village. You can enjoy the fresh wind and the pristine scenery of the river. Everything here is still untouched by tourism.
This journey will allow you to ride on tuk-tuks, paddle boats, and other local types of transport.
How about taking a rest in the middle of a tropical garden and taste some fresh fruits before heading further into the village? Coconut water, grapefruit, apple banana, papaya, and many other tropical fruits are waiting for you. Just listen to the sounds of nature and slowly sip in the peaceful atmosphere and lush green scenery.
Enjoy a homemade lunch with local specialties including grilled fish, spring rolls, fried rice, and shrimp. If you have any special diet requests - vegan, vegetarian, Halal food, just inform us in advance so that we can prepare the food for you.
After a warm and satisfying lunch, you may find yourself resting on a hammock, surrounded by coconut trees. If you still have energy, you could learn how to catch fish using a fish nest or learn how to climb up a coconut tree.
- 07:00 am: pick you up at your hotel and drive down to Mo Cay, Ben Tre
- Around 9:00 am: arrive at Ben Tre. Take a wooden boat into the village.
- Visit a coconut dehusk workshop
- Enjoy rides on tuk-tuk and paddleboats
- Tropical fruits taking
- Visit broom-making workshop
- Have a homemade lunch at a local homestay
- Rest on a hammock
- (Optional) Learn to catch fish and learn to climb a coconut tree
- 02:30: get back to Ho Chi Minh City
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in District 1, 3, and 4
- Lunch and drinks at the restaurant (mineral water, soft drinks, and beers) – vegan, vegetarian, and Halal food available – please inform us in advance
- Mineral and wet tower water during the tour
- Tropical fruits, honey bee tea, and coconut juice
- Private tour with private transportation (car and boat)
- English-speaking local guide
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Plan your trip
- Customized itinerary
- Last minute bookings available
- Request now, pay later
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 8 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.