8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Nha Trang is a coastal city and capital of Khanh Hoa Province, on the South Central of Viet Nam. Nha Trang is well-known for its beaches and scuba diving and has developed into a popular destination for international tourists.
The Institute of Oceanography, which was established in 1923, was one of the first centers for scientific research in Indochina. You will stand a chance to visit the Marine Creature Museum, which shows more than 80,000 marine species that are residing in the giant glass tanks. It is really an attractive destination for those who have the passion for sea discovery.
Long Son pagoda was founded in the late 19th century then renovated in 1940. Located on Trai Thuy hill, it is the largest pagoda in Nha Trang. Every year, tens of thousands of tourists visit the Pagoda to see and praise the 79 feet tall white Buddha statue, Kim Than Phat To, and many other architectural features that the pagoda has to offer.
Ponagar Cham Tower was built by the Cham civilization between the 7th and 12th century to honor Yang I Nu Ponagar – mother of the Kingdom. The local Buddhists of Nha Trang use this place for worship and there is much incense lighted giving the place an interesting aroma. The Ponagar tower is a very glorified structure with amazing architectures filling with stunning colors.
Chong Rocks is a famous sight in Nha Trang city. It is at Hon Chong clump, Vinh Phuoc ward. Chong Rocks of two large rock clusters is located on the beach at the foot of la San hill. All of the rocks lying about in disorder and in the way create a majestic look.
Now let's visit Nha Trang - a haven for nature lovers with spectacular scenery, shimmering water, and white stretches of sand with us!
- 8:30 am: Pick up from your hotel in Nha Trang city. Meet your local guide and start your full-day exploring this beautiful coastal city.
- Visit Oceanographic Institute - one of the first center for scientific research in Indochina.
- Visit the Marine Creature Museum, where you can see and learn about more than 80,000 marine species that are ling in giant glass tanks.
- Visit Long Son Pagoda, the largest Buddhist pagoda in Nha Trang and see the 79-feet tall white Buddha statue, Kim Than Phat To and many other architectural structures that the pagoda has to offer.
- See the Ponagar Cham Tower, the ancient architecture of Cham civilization dating back to 7th century with a very glorified structure, and amazing architectures filled with stunning stones.
- Chong Rocks at Hon Chong clump, Vinh Phuoc ward, a famous natural tourist attraction in Nha Trang.
- 12:00 pm: Enjoy your traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant.
- 01:00 pm: Continue to mud bath and hot springs.
- Hot mineral water shower.
- Soak in mineral mud.
- Soak in hot mineral water.
- Massage under high pressure spray by hot mineral water.
- 3:30 pm: Visit and shopping for some local handmade products at Dam Market - the largest trading center in Nha Trang.
- 4:30 pm: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Nha Trang
- Air-conditioned minibus
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Mud bath services
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.