12 hours in total
Light breakfast, transport included
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
Mount Batur is one of Bali's most sacred mountains according to the Hindu people. It is still an active volcano located 1717 meters above sea level and is known for its natural beauty and magnificent sunrise. This mountain will show you an unforgettable experience that will leave you with lasting memories of Bali.
Prepare to be picked up from your hotel at around 1:30 am and taken to the starting point of your trek, the foot of Mount Batur. Upon arrival, you will receive an introduction and safety procedure briefing by your experienced guide before beginning your trek at around 3:30 am.
Reaching the summit crater at around 6 am, you will be able to experience the spectacular sunrise moment. You can also enjoy a simple breakfast with tea and eggs cooked in the volcanic steam. Enjoy the sunrise and explore 3 new craters before descending down to reach the bottom of the mountain.
Then, you will visit the natural hot springs where you can relax in the warm and natural refreshing water for a couple of hours.
On the way back to your hotel, make a stop at a traditional coffee plantation to see the manual process of coffee production and witness the production of a strange form of coffee from the animal pup called Luwak Coffee. Return to your accommodation at around 12:30 pm.
- 1:30 - 2:30 am: Pick up at your hotel in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, and Canggu areas. Exact pickup time will be confirmed after reservation.
- Around 3 am: Arrive at the foot of Mt. Batur.
- Get a safety procedure briefing from your experienced local guide before the trek.
- Around 3:30 am: Begin trekking.
- Around 6 am: Enjoy sunrise at the summit crater. Have a simple breakfast with tea and eggs. Explore other craters before descending down the mountain.
- Around 9 am: Reach the foot of Mt. Batur.
- At 10 am: Visit the natural hot springs, relax for a couple of hours.
- Around 12:30 pm: arrive at your accommodation.
- This tour is suitable for adults from 17 - 75 years old.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back or other serious medical conditions.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- English-speaking and experienced local guide
- All taxes and fees
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.