3.5 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Kuala Lumpur gets alive at night with its colorful vibrant lightings. KL nightlife offers nocturnal funseekers an endless menu of entertainment options. Besides music and entertainment, food and dining also make up the Kuala Lumpur nightlife scene. There are many eateries that stay open till late, offering a variety of local dish that will satisfy your food cravings all day long.
In this tour, you will be visiting Chinatown, the famous Night Market which sells variety of clothes, shoes, leather wear and electronic products at bargain price. After that you will get a chance to visit the oldest Hindu temple in the country called Sri Maha Mariamman temple. We will then proceed to the Cultural Night Village to witness the multi ethnic colorful cultural show.
You will be also be served with delicious Malaysian food ranging from Malay, Chinese & Indian cuisine. It's the best place to experience both the Malaysian culture and its delicious delicacies under one roof.
Around 5:30 p.m., you will be picked up at your hotel.
- Petronas Twin Towers - Tallest building - 1483ft (Photo Stop
- Golden Triangle - Commercial / Business / Shopping Centres (Drive Pass)
- etaling Street - China Town - Origin of Kuala Lumpur and open markets (Drive Pass)
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple - Oldest Hindu temple in Malaysi
- Cultural Show with Malaysian Buffet Dinner
At the end of the journey, you will come back to your hotel. The tour will end around 9 p.m.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Malaysian buffet dinner