2 days in total
Hotel, meals, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
- 07:30 am: Our tour guide will see you at your hotel
- 08:15 am: Make a stop at Can Duoc market –a small rural market, the locals sell some specialites of their province with bustle buyers. Visit one round in the market, we buy some fruits for lunchtime.
- 08:45 am: Pass My Loi bridge then drive straight to Go Cong
- 09:45 am: Transfer to Tan Hoa town, you can see your both side the people drying rice, planting cabbage, basking incense sticks, water hyacinth (to craft the basket), tamarind… With break on road to take a look at a locals' house and their working, take some pictures and enjoy the countryside atmosphere.
- 10:30 am: We turn a short visit at Tan Trung village, a beautiful and colorful local Cao Dai Temple –a combination of most of the major religions on earth. Then visit 100 years old temple, located in the heart of Linden.
- 11:30am : Upon arriving in Tan Hoa, you will enjoy coconut juice or sugar cane juice at local garden, relax on the hammock, hop on the back of a scooter with your local driver through some remote villages, passing the far-flung fields, go on the monkey bridge, feeding prawn lakes, bird nest house, duck and goat farms, whole lively rural but not noisy.
- 12:15 pm: Say goodbye the people there to drive to Tan Thanh beach (muddy beach, not for swimming) for a beautiful seafood lunch at a beachfront restaurant.
- Drive from Tan Thanh to Vinh Long pier. On the way, car stop to visit Vinh Trang pagoda (This pagoda which is one of Vietnam Popular Destinations is surrounded by gardens of ornamental trees, ancient trees, and bonsai, creating a peaceful atmosphere).
Take 2 hours drive to VINH LONG, from there you will continue to CAN THO by boat about 3 hours and enjoy sunset time. Stay on sun deck of the boat with a relax chair, feel windy of a river, coconut palms, listen to the sound of Mekong Delta.
- 18:30: arrive in CAN THO CITY THE HEART OF Mekong River.
- After breakfast at hotel
- Taking a boat trip to explore Cai Rang floating market. Visit fruit garden….then take you to go to Vietnamese vermicelli noodle so you will go and see how it is made.
- You will trek along the village to get in touch with the local people. Here you have a chance to see a Monkey bridge which is built by only one bamboo.
- Have lunch at a riverside.
- Then our car will transfer you back to HCM City...
- Air-conditioned car
- 01 Lunch on the first day (Fresh seafood), extra 1 dinner at a homestay.
- Including all entrance fees.
- Boat trip, motorbike trip, fruits
- English speaking guide
- Cool-towels and mineral water
- Accommodation (3-star in the Can Tho city or homestay in Vinh Long island) with breakfast.
Plan your trip
- Minimum 2 people are required to book.
- Customized itinerary to suit your preference.
- Request now, pay later.
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice.
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.