2 hours in total
Offered in English
Meetup at a desingated location
What To Expect
Vinh Xuan focuses on training methodological system which aims to help people to reach spontaneity and freedom in actions, movement, body, interactions, mind, as well as the relation between the individual and the universe.
Vinh Xuan, which is ultimately a tool to understand thoroughly oneself, is a martial art which aims to reach spontaneity in actions and relations. Focused on relaxation and coordination, Vinh Xuan is ultimately a method to improve power, speed, and global balance.
“Train the body so it becomes soft like water but tough like steel, moves objectively like pouring burned steel into any shapes. Become oneness with the moving subject (opponent) and still subject (surrounding environment)”.
Join our Kung Fu Class at a quiet and warm house in Hanoi Old Quarter, you'll get to:
- Relax your mind and your body.
- Open articulation and build internal lines to link and coordinate all the part of the body in each movement.
- Coordinate the top and the bottom, unify the mind and the body, combine the internal and external forces.
- Move with internal and external balance.
- Develop skin sensitivity and spontaneity reaction in martial interaction.
- Unify the spirit (shen), the intention (yi) and the internal energy (chi) in each movement.
This 2-hour kungfu class includes:
- Basic techniques:
- Thu Dau Quyen: the first codified form to train the basic Wing Chun techniques and principles.
- Stances: 7 stances and footwork.
- Basic attack, defense and counter-attack techniques (solo and with partner/standing tool, turning and moving).
- “Force” training and “combined body” exercises (usually with a partner).
- Sticky hands system:
- Articulation opening and body tension relax techniques (with a partner).
- Sticky-listening hand techniques (with a partner standing and moving).
- Searching for bridge techniques (with a partner standing and moving).
- Sticky-listening hand in spontaneous exchange (with a partner standing and moving tools).
- Reflex training and “Non-conditioned” reaction exercises (with a partner standing and moving).
- An introduction to one of the world's most famous martial arts.
- Balance interplay honed between body and inner mind.
- Useful techniques for self-security.
- Expert instructors provide personal feedback for improvement.
- Overview of basic techniques and foundation for mental practices.
- The class is opened on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Class hour: 08:00 PM.
- Exact location will be confirmed after reservation.
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Tools for practicing
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.