Skip the line and save time
Countless cultural experiences
What To Expect
Ever since first hitting the stage in July 2003, Jump has been incredibly popular in Korea. It also has had remarkable international success; in 2005 and 2006 it took the Edinburgh Fringe Festival by storm, and then went on to tour around the world, ending up on London's West End and New York's off-Broadway, proving that this musical comedy has universal appeal. This innovative show incorporates many of Asia's martial arts, including Korea's Taekwondo and Taekkyeon, as it tells the story of a family of martial arts specialists who have to defend their house from robbers.
- Monday: 8.00 pm
- Tuesday - Saturday: 5.00 pm & 8.00 pm
- Sunday: 2.00 pm & 6.00 pm
- Pick up the ticket at the ticket box by your name before 20 minutes than starts the performance
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed to enter the show
- Performance S-seat ticket
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Skip the line and save your time
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.