12 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at a meet-up point
What To Expect
Our Jervis Bay day tour from Sydney will give you a great chance to discover the jewel of the NSW South Coast. Located just about 3-hour south of Sydney, Jervis Bay with its mild weather all year-round is an ideal destination for every visitor wanting to explore Sydney's outer parts.
Your local guide will pick you up early morning and take you on a scenic drive through the rolling hills along the South Coast and stunning views of the Great Dividing Range. From coastal villages to white sandy beaches, the NSW South Coast is a captivating part of Australia!
Our first stop is Mt. Bulli Lookout, which overlooks the pretty Wollongong coastline. We then drive further south through the cute local townships of Berry and Kiama Heights and other little coastal towns. When we arrive at our next destination, a lovely local beach, we organize a beach picnic lunch with fresh local produce, yum!
You now have the option to join our Jervis Bay dolphin watching cruise or choose to spend up to two hours relaxing and sunbathing on Hyams Beach. Jervis Bay Marine Park is home to bottlenose dolphins, seals, penguins, seabirds, and migrating whales (May – October). You may come across any of these animals on our one-hour dolphin cruise! Quite often green turtles, seals, and sea eagles are spotted as well. From June to October Southern Humpback Whales can also be seen up close!
If you choose to beach it up instead, Hyams Beach is yours to relax and swim at! This seaside village has a local population of 112 and is known for having crystal-clear water and the whitest sand in the world; a lovely little spot to spend a few hours!
Looking to get away from the crowds, join our Jervis Bay day trip from Sydney. A day full of incredible activities is exclusively brought to you by Inspitrip!
- 07:00 AM - 07:15 AM: Pick up from a designated meeting point in central Sydney. Exact meeting location will be confirmed after reservation.
- Meet your local guide and take the scenic route down towards the South Coast.
- Stop at Mt. Bulli Lookout, which overlooks the pretty Wollongong coastline.
- Journey through the local townships of Berry and Kiama Heights and other little coastal towns.
- Enjoy a beach picnic lunch with fresh local products.
- Join our Jervis Bay dolphin watching cruise or spend up to 2-hour relaxing and sunbathing on Hyams Beach.
- Enjoy a picturesque photo-stop chosen by your local guide on the way back to Sydney.
- 07:00 PM: Transfer back to Sydney and conclude the tour.
- This Wilsons Promontory day trip is operated on Sundays only.
- Please bring your own swimsuits, towels and other personal items for relaxing on Hyams Beach.
- Pick-up and drop-off at a meeting point in central Sydney
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned car
- National Park entrance fees
- Picnic lunch
- Dolphin watching cruise (upgrade option)
What's not included
- Other food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.