8 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Pick you up from your hotel from Delhi/Noida or Gurgaon by car. The journey takes 5 hours to reach Jaipur. The driver will take a halt off 15 to 20 minutes at the midway of a journey for your freshen up.
On arriving in Jaipur, you will meet our tour guide who will assist your tour and takes you to the Amber Fort and you will enjoy a painted Elephant ride on the way up to Fort. Amber Fort is the Classical-Romantic Rajsthani Palace, a fusion of Mughals and Hindu style in ultimate expression. Amber Fort's construction was led by Raja Mansingh in 1592 and further completed by descendent Raja Jai Singh.
After visiting Amber Fort, enjoy lunch in a multi-cuisine air-conditioned restaurant and where you will explore one of the finest flavors of Jaipur.
After having lunch then the trip to Jaipur begins, the local guide will take to Jal Mahal also known as “Water Mahal”. Jal Mahal is located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake palace and the lake around it was renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber.
Visit Hawa Mahal also known as “Wind Palace” built in 1799, it is the five-story structured of sandstone plaster, pink encrusted with trelliswork and elaborated balconies. The Palace has 953 niches and windows, craved balconies from which the Royal ladies could sneak the view of the outside world.
City Palace is a delightful mixture of Mughals and Rajasthani architecture built in between 1729 and 1732 by Sawai Jai Singh 2nd and completed by the successive ruler. Nowadays, a part of the Palace has been converted into a museum containing impression, a collection of art, carpet and enamelware, weapons.
The Jantar Mantar is the last destination to visit in Jaipur. It is built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh, and completed in 1734, a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments. It features the world's largest stone sundial and has been listed as UNESCO World Heritage site.
Our driver will take back you to Delhi/Noida via Yamuna Expressway Highway and drop you at the airport or your hotel.
- Pick up at your hotel in the morning.
- Begin the 5-hour drive from Delhi to Jaipur.
- Upon arrival, visit the Amber Fort.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit the Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, and Jantar Mantar.
- Head back to Delhi and drop you off at your hotel or the airport.
- Pick up from your hotel/airport in the morning
- Drop off at hotel/airport at night
- Air-conditioned mini coach
- Private experienced local guide
- Bottled water
- All vehicles, fuel and driver expenses
- All applicable taxes
What's not included
- All monument fee
- Lunch & drinks
- Camera fees
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.