10 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Hue, the ancient capital located in the central of Viet Nam is well-known for monuments, architecture, royal palaces, beautiful ancient tombs of Nguyen Kings, tens of pagodas constructed more than 300 years ago which was earned it a place in UNESCO World Culture Heritage Sites in 1993.
- Pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An and Da Nang city.
- Short photo stop at the top of Hai Van pass where we will be attracted by beautiful scenery.
- Continue to Hue along some of the most winding roads in Viet Nam which glory in the best sea views in Central Viet Nam.
- Visit the Hue Imperial Citadel where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled from 1802 to 1945 including Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and Forbidden Purple City.
- After lunch, visit the royal tombs of Khai Dinh or Tu Duc, these are two among the 13 kings of the Nguyen dynasty.
- Drive along the Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda - the largest pagoda in Hue and the official symbol of the city.
- Return to your hotel, end of city tour.
- Air-conditioned transports
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Hoi An and Da Nang city
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Customized itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.