5 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An
Pick up at hotel in Hoi An from 15:30 to 16:00.
- We will start on walking tour around the ancient town to marvel at the ambience at sunset
- Enjoying a wide variety of Hoi An's delicious food, and learn Hoi An's unique culture and history through traditional dishes: white roses, water fern cake, black sesame sweet soup, rice pancake, slice pork wrapper with rice paper, special local bread,…
- Visiting the most iconic landmarks in Hoi An.
- Drop by Hoi An market for a shopping spree
- Explore the narrow alleys around the town
- Have a sip of Vietnamese coffee with special flavor
- Board a sampan boat along the Hoai river to release flower lanterns. Marvel at the scenic beauty of floating lanterns at night.
- Pickup at your place in Hoi An. We charge an extra fee of $20 for pick-up in Danang.
- Experienced, English-speaking guide.
- Traditional foods as above
- Entrance tickets.
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.