6 hours in total
Drink, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
08:30: Pick you up at the hotel and depart to Tra Que village by bicycle. You can explore local market firstly. Your guide will give you some money that you can buy something from local market.
9:30: After passing through town and along quiet roads, you will come to Tra Que vegetable village
10:00: At Tra Que village you will taste basil juice, and after your welcome drink you can stroll through the village and meet local people who work in the garden.
11:00: The local farmers will teach you their cultivation methods, and how to protect developing vegetables from the insects. You will also join the farmers in gardening activities such as raking the ground, sowing, watering greens, transplanting, and tending greens.
After working on the farm you can relax a traditional therapeutic foot bath with medicinal herbs.
12:00: Your next adventure is to prepare lunch with a local family. You will learn how to make 'Tam Huu' spring roll and 'Banh Xeo' pancake, which you will then be able to enjoy along with other local Vietnamese delicacies.
12:30: Having lunch
13h30: Return to your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off by car from your hotel in Hoi An
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket to the Tre Que village, gardening, cycling
- Cooking class and lunch with local family
- Foot massage with medicinal herbs
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 10 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.
- Standard group tour: operates with a maximum of 25 people. If you are a budget traveler, this is the best option for you. Payment method is similar as the Small Group option.