3 days in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Enjoy the city to the fullest! Fill your three days tour with excitement.
The first day will be reserved for a City Tour, when you will spend your time visiting all the landmarks and local attractions offered in the city while study about its history, witness for yourself the crazy traffic that makes Saigon infamous, enjoying delicious street food recommended by some of the world's best chefs, drown yourself in the hospitality and warmth of its residents.
For the second day, visit Napalm girl (Kim Phuc) village, where the famous photo Napalm girl was taken. You will not only discover the story of that day, but you also have the chance to meet other people in that photo, learn how their lives change before and after that indecent.
Have lunch at a famous noodle soup in Trang Bang, we will visit Cu Chi tunnel which is 30 minutes driver from Tang bang, explore an impressive 200 km long former battleground, where thousands of civilians and soldiers lived in a minimal standard of living while fighting the war that rages on.
On your last day, escape to the picturesque and serene Mekong Delta on your last day of the tour. See the river, see the fields, and see the friendly faces of people who live, all of these little things will give you an impression that is hard to forget, even after you have left this little country we call home.
Day 1: City Tour
08:00 am: We will pick you up at your hotel or a place of your liking
Visit morning-life places: bird coffee, flower market and Cambodia market, oldest apartment in Chinatown, different colors and cherish streets in Chinatown.
Visit one Taoist Temple and a 10.000 Buddha -Buddhist temple, silver house. Lunch at local restaurant with good air-conditioned
Afternoon city Landmark: After lunch visit war museum and lacquer-ware workshop – the most quintessential handicraft in Vietnam,
War Remnant Museum – The Vietnam War through The Vietnamese's perspective
Thich Quang Duc memorial where The Monk self-immolation to against Buddhism discrimination policy of Ngo Dinh Diem regime in 1963
Visit the Last helicopter building. It is not guaranteed that we will be granted access to the place as it is privately owned. Reunification place (in front), Notre Dame Cathedral, Post office, book street,
Have a coffee at an old apartment- The apartment has a history of housing government and military personnel: from US advisors in the 1950s and 1960s to naval officers in the post-war period, after reunification in 1975
Day 2: Cu Chi tunnels tour
09:00 am: We will pick you up at your hotel or a place of your liking
Depart to Napalm girl village in Trang Bang province which is 60km North West of Saigon. Kim Phuc lives in Canada now but we will have the chance to meet her sister-in-law who lives at her parents' house. Tour also brings you to Cao Dai Temple where Phuc's hidden on June 2, 1972, when the bomb was dropped off in her village.
After lunch at a famous Banh Canh Noodle soup, depart to Cu Chi tunnel which is 30 minutes driving from Trang Bang to discover 200 km of sheer hard work and effort of the civilians and soldiers at war time.
Numerous activities are offered at the sight: experience the narrow tunnelway yourself, marvel at the hardship the Vietnamese have to go through at the time of the war, and maybe try out your shooting ability at the range
Day 3: Mekong Delta tour
- 07:00 am: We will pick you up at your hotel or a place of your liking
- Visit coconut island and coconut workshops
- Take a small rowboat to paddle along the small canals, where you can also see the locals going about their day
- Visit local workshops where you can witness how the local products are made
- Arrive at a local restaurant to enjoy your lunch
- Take a rest, go kayaking or biking (Optional) along the countryside road to get to know the local lives
- English speaking guide
- Entrance tickets
- Private car
- Private boat
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.