Skip the line and save time
Countless cultural experiences
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
What To Expect
Vietnamese folk music, an invaluable cultural asset, is constantly enriched through time, labor, production, and the love of nature and humanity. Preserving, developing and promoting the cultural quintessence is the responsibility of all Vietnamese people who love their country. The Heritage Show is the place where all the artist gather to spread the value of Vietnamese folk music. The Heritage Show Vietnam is the result of great efforts of a group of Vietnamese artists, journalists and folk music researchers who wish to introduce the beauty of Vietnamese culture to visitors at home and abroad.
The Heritage Show – a folk music show that illustrate the Vietnamese countryside lifestyle, expressing peaceful sound and living space of the old village. The show combines the special stage of performing arts, musical instruments and artist' performances to give the visitor a beautiful view of the Vietnamese people in the Northern Delta. Joining the show, visitors have the chance to be immersed in the artistic space and to feel the soul and the love of Vietnamese people in the Northern Delta.
The Heritage Show Vietnam is the first show in Hanoi about Vietnamese folk music with the participation of talented artists who have delivered performances at international music festivals with the use of the two types of music that have been recognized by the UNESCO as intangible cultural heritages of humanity including “Ca tru”, “Quan ho” and nearly 20 folk musical instruments made from typical bamboo of Vietnamese countryside. The show recreates the daily life of Vietnamese people in the Northern Delta countryside in 90s.
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
How to get to the Heritage Show
- Combining your visits to Ho Chi Minh Complex by starting your trip at 2:00 pm, then visiting the Ho Chi Minh complex including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and his stilt house, Presidential Palace and the One Pillar Pagoda. Finally you enter Ho Chi Minh Museum and find the gate number 4 inside the Museum
- Departing directly for Ho Chi Minh Museum from your hotel at 19 Ngoc Ha street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi. You will find Ho Chi Minh Museum where the Heritage Show can be found at Gate no. 4.
- Ticket to the Heritage Show
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Food and beverages
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.