Hana Mud Spa Experience in Myeongdong (Women only)
- Enjoy various spa packages including relaxing massages, mud masks, sauna treatments, and more inside a cozy setting
- Boryeong mud used in this spa is rich in minerals and is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin types
- No boys allowed - this spa is for women only!
- Located in the heart of the popular shopping area Myeongdong, this spa is only a minute's walk from Euljiro-3 Station
Shopping in Myeongdong can get really tiring thanks to its crowded streets and fast-paced tourists. Thankfully, there's a spa here that serves as an oasis for exhausted shoppers and travelers alike! Myeondong's Hana Mud Spa also caters to women only so no boys are allowed here! Get to choose from various packages that all include a mud mask treatment, where therapists will coat your entire body in Boryeong mud, which will help cleanse your skin and have it as soft as a baby's bottom after you're washed. At Hana Mud Spa, you won't be pampered in only the best way but you also get to use its facilities of saunas and hot pools like your usual Korean jimjilbang. Included in the service is a fun hanbok-wearing experience too! You'll really get to look like a whole new person (literally) when you avail of these spa packages.
This collagen mask treatment is best for women with damaged or aging skin
Give your skin what it needs when you cover yourself in mud, getting all the dirt out while minimizing your pores
Take a dip at Hana Mud Spa's hot baths and pools which will help seep minerals into your skin
Relax inside the spa's sauna facilities and let the heat take your exhaustion away
How to use?
- You must present a printed or mobile voucher along with your passport for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- 9:00am-1:00am, daily
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your selected time schedule
- The latest admission time is at 11:00pm
- All packages are available for women only. No men are allowed inside the spa’s premises
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- The serving language of the staff is Korean with limited English/Chinese/Japanese signs inside the venue
- The actual color and thickness of the mud may be different from the photos
- Please bring your own makeup removers
- Please arrive at the venue at least 10 minutes before your preferred schedule
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 30 days prior to the activity