5 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Tagaytay City is located around 2 hours away from Manila. The area has an elevation of around 2250 ft above sea level and offers a magnificent view of the Taal Volcano and the surrounding areas. This awesome landscape will surely captivate your imagination.
On this trip, you will experience extreme fish feeding, Jeepney ride, fresh harvest fruits, and see the peoples park in the sky.
- 07:00 - 07:30 am: Pick up from your hotel in central Manila. Meet your local guide and start your half-day exploring Tagaytay city from Manila.
- 08:15 am: Extreme fish feeding.
- 08:30 am: Fruit stands.
- 09:00 am: Palace in the sky.
- 10:00 am: Have a short break and enjoy the snack.
- 11:30 am: Return to Manila.
- 12:15 am: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Manila
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Private air-conditioned car
- Fish feeds
- Jeepney ride
- Entrance fee to the Palace in the sky
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other food and drinks
Plan your trip
- Join a small group of maximum 10 people
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.