4 hours in total
Snacks, transport included
Pick up at a meet-up point
What To Expect
The 4-hour tour winds through old and lively urban villages where you mingle with locals, to the ultramodern architecture in the new city. The route through downtown Guangzhou is very safe and convenient as it is almost entirely free from cars and mainly follows quaint alleyways, greenways, parks, outdoor markets and riverside boulevards. Go off-the-beaten-path and discover Guangzhou's history, culture, and lifestyle. You will be surprised by the beauty and fascinating inside stories of this 2,000-year-old city.
- 01:30 pm: Pick up from a designated meeting point, greet your local guide and start the tour. Exact location will be confirmed after reservation.
- Start in the oldest parts of the city and meander through hutong alleyways and outdoor markets.
- Visit city highlights such as the City God Taoist Temple, People's Park and Ersha Island.
- Approach present-day Guangzhou, visit the Canton Tower and the famous Guangdong Museum and Library.
- Learn about the city's rich history from your local guide and travel at a leisurely pace as you bike along, stopping to snack, take pictures and chat with locals along the way.
- 05:30 pm: Finish the tour at Social&Co in Zhujiang New Town.
- Pick-up and drop-off in a designated meeting point
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bike, helmet
- Water, snacks
What's not included
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspirit. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.