4 hours in total
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
Start your adventure with a tour of a local market (a non-touristy), here you will see fresh produce, locally grown Herbs, Spices, Exotic fruits and Vegetables. Your experience ends with an Authentic Khmer Meal prepared by you and eaten at a family house. Our home cooking class is a good way to socialize, learn more of the local culture and routine in a very relaxing setting.
1) Fresh spring rolls chicken
2) Lort Cha: wok-fried thick short rice noodles and chicken
3) Pumpkin in coconut cream or glutinous rice balls filled with palm sugar
1) Green mango salad with chicken
2) Cambodian chicken red curry
3) Banana or pumpkin in coconut cream
Beyond the cooking experience, this cooking class is a golden chance for you to enjoy a cultural experience away from the well beaten tourist path.
- 8:30 - 8:45 am or 2:30 - 2:45 pm: Pick up at your hotel (confirmed by email, don't miss it!)
- A tour of a local market (a non-touristy), here you will see fresh produce, locally grown Herbs, Spices, Exotic fruits and Vegetables
- Prepare dishes according to the menu you choosing
- Welcome drink & tea with the meal
- 1:00 pm or 7:00 pm: Come back at your hotel
- Kids under 8 usually don't cook alone, so they will share cooking and meal with their parents and come for FREE. Kids above 8 can cook at the cooking class and we can help them. They pay regular price as they need special attention from our team.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking chef/guide
- Cookbook and certificate
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.