8 hours in total
Transport, lunch included
Pick up at a meet-up point
What To Expect
Fitzroy Island is massive and was once part of mainland Australia. Over time fringing coral reefs have formed around the island, with an amazing range of marine life, hard and soft corals. This tour is a great way to make the best of your day on the Great Barrier Reef by learning about the marine life on our guided glass bottom boat tour, and then getting up close by snorkeling off the beach.
Plus, a Fitzroy Island great adventure has so much for you to do and experience on your Cairns holiday. Be sure to try our beach hire activities in Welcome Bay which are all included in your package. Try standing up paddle boarding, jumping on the ocean trampoline, or grabbing a single or double surf skis for guaranteed family fun!
With room to spread out and explore the National Park and beaches, Fitzroy Island is the perfect Cairns Great Barrier Reef tour for you and your family these holidays.
- 8:15 am: Check-in at Reef Fleet Terminal located at 1 Spence Street
- 9:00 am: Depart for Fitzroy Island
- Snorkeling, swimming, and see the Reef from the glass bottom boat
- Picnic lunch
- Snorkeling from the beach
- 04:30 pm: Depart from Fitzroy island
- 5:15 pm: Arrive at Cairns Reef Fleet terminal
- You can hire snorkel gear, kayaks, stand up paddle boards once you are on the island from our Beach Hire hut
- You can choose hot or cold packed picnic lunch with vegetarian, halal, celiac, gluten and pork free options.
- Infants travel free but must be pre-booked
- Fast catamaran transfer to Fitzroy Island
- Snorkeling gear with mask and flippers
- Glass Bottom Boat tour with commentary
- Beach hire equipment such as paddle skis and stand up paddle boards
- Packed picnic lunch
- Ocean trampoline
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.