4 hours in total
Coffee tastings included
Offered in English
- You will be led by one of the most experienced Vietnamese baristas to get a taste of Saigon's first to third wave coffee scene.
- Taste and tinker with coffee from a local woodneck shop to a very modern and experiential roaster. Throughout the trip, you will have the chance to learn more about the history of coffee in Vietnam.
- Finish at a local coffee shop and learn how to prepare a traditional Cà phê sữa đá.
- English speaking guide
- All coffee tastings
- Lots of fun!
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.