2 days in total
Meals, accommodation, transport included
Pickup at your hotel
Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau
- 07:30 - 08:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel in the Old Quarter. Meet your local guide and start transferring to Mai Chau valley via Hoa Binh province.
- 10:00 AM: Have a short break on the way and have some beautiful nature photos taken.
- 11:30 - 12:00 PM: Scenic photo-stops of Mai Chau Valley, arrive in Mai Chau around lunch time.
- 12:15 PM: Enjoy your Vietnamese lunch in a local village.
- 01:00 - 03:00 PM: Cycle through the village to see local farming, waving scarves, and visit surrounding tranquil villages.
- 03:00 - 06:00 PM: Enjoy your free time shopping, bicycling or walking.
- 06:00 PM: Visit Thai living museum for traditional BBQ dinner.
- 07:30 PM: Join Thai traditional dance performances in the stilt house, and enjoy traditional alcohol (rượu cần) with the local community.
- Overnight at the homestay or bungalow.
Day 2: Mai Chau - Pu Luong - Mai Chau
- 07:30 - 08:00 AM: Wake up and have breakfast at your homestay.
- 08:30 - 10:30 AM: Hike to 1000-Step Cave and visit local market.
- 12:00 PM: Have lunch in Hang village.
- 01:00 - 03:00 PM: Have lunch and freely explore the area before returning to Hanoi.
- 06:00 - 07:00 PM: Transfer back to your hotel in the Old Quarter and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in the Old Quarter
- Air-conditioned bus
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Meals (1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinners)
- Accommodation at local homestay or bungalow
- Bicycle/motorbike rentals
- Entrance fees
- Traditional night show and rice wine tasting
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.