9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
Perhaps one of the most popular island destinations in Thailand, Koh Samet is essentially an island gateway, ideal for those who simply want to relax and forget the rest of the world for a while. If you enjoy lying on pristine beaches, swimming in the sky-blue sea or bronzing, it's all up under the island's brilliant sun.
- Pick up from hotels in Pattaya by minibus at around 6.30 am and proceed to Ban Pae.
- Upon arrival at the Ban Pae pier, board on a speedboat to Koh Samet, and then take a local minibus to Had Sai Kaew for a day of swimming or relaxation.
- Have a bit late delicious Thai lunch served on the island.
- Enjoy your time on the idyllic beach.
- Return back to Pattaya at around 4 pm.
- This program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children under 1-year-old and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Available minimum 2 people
- Round-trip transfer from hotels in Pattaya Area (North-Middle-South)
- Speedboat trip to Koh Samet
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Lunch with traditional Thai cuisine
What's not included
- Round-trip transfer from hotels in:
- Thappaya Rd, South Pattaya Soi 2-16 (extra charge 100 baht/person)
- Jomtien, Thappasit, Naklua 1-16 area (extra charge 200 baht/person)
- Na Jomtien, Sukhumvit Rd. area (extra charge 500 baht/one way)
- Personal medicine
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.