3 hours in total
Food, transport included
Pick up from your hotel
What To Expect
See another side to Hanoi with this morning cycling trip that takes you around the peaceful lakes of Hanoi. Enjoy a local-style breakfast and sip a cup of coffee and admire the lakeside views before pedaling back into the city past the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
- 06:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel in the Old Quarter. Meet your local guide and start your 3-hour exploring Hanoi in the early morning.
- Bike toward Hoan Kiem Lake to see early morning activities of the locals.
- Head to the biggest lake in Hanoi, the West Lake.
- Stop by Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and take the Presidental Palace for photo-taking.
- Join some morning exercises or jogging with the locals.
- Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda.
- Enjoy a bowl of Pho (traditional Vietnamese food) at a lakeside cafe to take in the morning scenery of Hanoi.
- 09:00 PM: Ride back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Available with a group of minimum 2 people.
- A group with more than 10 people please contact us in advance.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in the Old Quarter
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Mineral water/tea/coffee
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preferences
- Request now, pay later
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.