6 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Cham island is 15km from Cua Dai. It is a group of 7 small islands, which has been recognized by UNESCO as the World Biosphere Reserve (Cu Lao Cham Marine Park). There are seven islands altogether named upon their shapes or characteristics. They are Lao (Pear), Dài (Long), Lá (Leaf), Khô (Dry), Tai (Ear), Mồ (Tomb ) and Nồm (East Wind). These islands have good and cool climate all year round; trees and animals, as well as marine life are plentiful here. On islands, there are precious bird nests while under the water, the coral is marvelous. There are also scenic spots around the island' such as Suoi Tinh (Love stream), Suoi Ong (Sir's stream), Hon Chong (Piled up rocks), and Hang Ba (The lady's cave). The island is also surrounded by very nice beaches with clean white sand and transparent water. Cham island now is an ideal place to rest and relax for not only domestic tourists but also foreigners. Besides its beauty, the friendliness of local people here also make visitors wish to get back to this beautiful island.
Now, discover Cham island with Cham Island tour in 1 day to be immersed in its tranquil natural beauty.
- 08:00 am: Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Danang city. Meet your local guide and transfer to the harbor.
- 08:30 am: Depart from Cua Dai Pier by canoe and start the exploration of oceans and islands.
- 09:30 am: Visit Cu Lao Cham Marine Protected Area, Residential area, Champa Ancient well, Hai Tang pagoda, Tan Hiep market.
- 10:30 am: Transfer to Bai Ong or Bai Chong for swimming, snorkeling and enjoying corals and sea creatures
- 12:00 pm: Lunch, relaxing, mountain hiking, sightseeing, swimming, sunbathing.
- 14:00 am: Return Cua Dai Harbor (you have 20 minutes for resting and shopping).
- 15:00 am: Transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Hoi An or Danang city
- Air-conditioned minivan
- English speaking local guide
- Transfer by speedboat
- All entrance fees
- Lunch with fresh seafood
- Mineral water
- Snorkeling, life jackets
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 10 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.
- Standard group tour: operates with a maximum of 25 people. If you are a budget traveler, this is the best option for you. Payment method is similar as the Small Group option.