3 hours in total
Depart at meeting point
What To Expect
Board on this premium dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour and experience the delicious gourmet cuisine paired with Australian wines! This 3-hour deluxe dinner cruise offers a chance to admire the world-famous views of Sydney Harbour. Take picture-perfect selfies as you will cruise under the Habour Bridge and pass the Opera House.
The cruise starts with the picturesque surrounds of Darling Harbour and Circular Quay area, which will certainly create the perfect ambiance for the fun-filled night ahead. Whether it's a romantic dinner, special occasion or just a friendly get together, you can select your perfect table arranged in air-conditioned restaurant decks, private dining rooms, and the 360 degrees open Star Deck and more. With the special attention to detail that's synonymous with this cruise, all windows start just below tabletop height to ensure an unencumbered view of this sensational city and seascape, while wining, dining and dancing the night away.
Journey to the iconic Sydney Opera House and admire its gleaming white, perfectly sculptured sails that stand and watch over this sensational harbor. Immerse yourself in the hypnotic lights from the Harbour Bridge and the city of Sydney reflect, dance and play in the gently undulating waves.
*Menu may be subject to minor changes
- Aromatic wonton dashi broth, shitake mushrooms with silk tofu, coriander & sprout.
- Sydney Rock oysters with Yarra Valley salmon roe, garnished with cucumber chardonnay vinegar and chives.
- Fragrant herb salad of shaved prime beef, noodles, peanuts, lime, drizzled with Nam Jim dressing.
- Pumpkin Gnocchi with spinach, sun dried tomatoes, shaved pecorino and tomato essence.
- Wild salmon with peppery greens, crisp sage gremolata smashed new potatoes & saffron beurre blanc.
- Free range chicken, sweet mash potatoes and ribbon zucchini truss tomatoes with white wine thyme jus.
- Confit of duck with Flemish style red cabbage, dried fruits, and cranberry jam juniper berry reduction.
- Seared beef tenderloin served with silk mash potatoes wilted spinach & porcini mushroom jus.
- Char-grilled vegetable stack, balsamic reduction and baby herb salad with steamed asparagus.
- Flourless orange and chocolate cake chocolate splendor & Kahlua sauce.
- Smashed Cointreau strawberries & light cream martini with almond biscotti.
- Lemon-lime tart, double cream, almond biscotti berry coulis.
- Premium Vintage cheddar matured 18th months, fresh date, dried fig & pear jam.
- Cruise the Sydney Harbor by night and get the panoramic view of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge from the decks.
- Three courses contemporary a la carte menu with vegetarian and children's meals available.
- Fully stocked bar for that special bottle of bubbly or beer, be courageous and experience a delicious cocktail.
- Numerous lavish dining areas above and below deck and live music to dance the night away.
- Cruise departs daily at 07:00 PM from Circular Quay Wharf No. 6 and 07:30 PM from Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1, on the corner of King Streets, Sydney.
- Dress code: Smart casual dress is required. Please do not wear tracksuits, sweatpants, hoodies, thongs, beach wears, sneakers, or gym shoes.
- Fitness level required is low.
- Children are 4-15 years inclusive, proof of age may be required. Children under 4 travel free. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sydney's famous cabaret cruise with floor to ceiling glass viewing panels offering the clearest view of Sydney
- A three-hour dinner cruise on Sydney Harbor
- Freshly deluxe three-course dinner
- Individually reserved tables with waiter services
- Fully licensed bar on board
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Other food and drinks
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Tips and other personal expense
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after confirmation
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.