8 hours in total
Meals, round-trip transport included
Pick up at your place in Hanoi
Around 8 a.m., your local guide will pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter. The drive to Ninh Binh will be approximately 2 hours.
- 10:30 a.m.: Arriving in Ninh Binh, your first stop is Bai Dinh Pagoda, which has hundreds of Buddhist statues including the biggest statue of Buddha made in bronze standing 10 meters tall.
- 12:30 p.m.: Time to take a break and have lunch at a local restaurant with Ninh Binh traditional dishes cooked from goat meat.
- 1:30 p.m.: Head to Trang An Complex. Upon on arrival, take the boat trip along Trang An River to enjoy its cave complex. The scenery of Trang An is a unique combination of deep turquoise river water, rising limestone mountains, water caves, and a clear blue sky which you will not find anywhere else. The sampan boat will be rowed by local people, lasting around 2 to 3 hours.
- After the boat trip, get on a bus and return to Hanoi city.
Your local guide will drop you off at the original departure point and the trip concludes.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within the Old Quarter). If your hotel is outside of the Old Quarter, please come to our office at 7:45 am - 8:00 am so we can pick you up.
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach/minivan
- Lunch (without drinks)
- Two-way electric car in Bai Dinh
- All activities mentioned in the program
- Professional English-speaking guide
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 10 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.