4 hours in total
Dinner, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
On the back of the bikes with our Aodai riders, you will explore the most sightseeing places by night and discover various local dishes from the main entrée including seafood to the best Vietnamese dessert.
The tour begins with a visit to a local night market and flower markets where you can buy souvenirs. Then, you'll have your first desserts with various local cakes in banana leaves before heading to Da Nang's iconic bridges – Dragon, Love Lock, and Han River Bridges – overlooking the gorgeous Han River opposite the pristine beaches in town. Then it's finally time for the grand dinner! Enjoy a hearty street food meal with Nem Lụi (Lemongrass grilled meat skewers) and Bún Thịt Nướng (Grilled meat noodles). Then visiting Cathedral Church before tasting Vietnamese-style BBQ with various seafood & rare meat, or Vietnam hotpot with seafood.
You then will end this great tour with a selection of sweet soup (best Vietnamese dessert).
So save your appetite, delight your palate, and let us fill your tummy with delicious Vietnamese local foods while exploring the beauty of Danang.
- 6:00 pm - 6:10 pm: Pick up at your hotel and meet up with your local guide.
- Visit the local market and flower market to taste the authentic local culture and then enjoy various local cakes in banana leaves.
- Visit Danang's iconic bridges - Dragon, Lovelock and Han River bridge.
- Enjoy a grand dinner with nem lụi (lemongrass grilled meat on skewers) and bún thịt nướng (grilled meat noodles).
- Enjoy Vietnamese BBQ style with seafood or wild meat or Vietnam seafood hotpot.
- Visit Cao Dai Church and Danang Cathedral Church.
- Visit Su Nu Pagoda.
- Explore hidden alleys, temples, and pagodas not listed in the guidebook.
- Enjoy a variety of Vietnam desserts.
- 10:00 pm: End tour, drop off at your hotel or original meeting point.
- If you travel with infants, kindly let us know when you book the tour with us.
- Not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg or seniors above 65 years old.
- Not recommended for 6-month or above pregnant women.
- For a private car, surcharge 12 USD/Guest (minimum 2 guests).
- Only recommended guests to bring a camera and enough money for personal expenses.
- Free pick up and drop off in Hai Chau, Son Tra, and Thanh Khue districts
- Surcharge 7 USD/Guest for pick up and drop off at hotels: Golden Bay Danang Hotel, Da Nang Hyatt Regency, Vinpearl Da Nang, Melia Da Nang, Sentara Da Nang, Vinpeal Ocean Da Nang, Sheraton Grand Da Nang, Pulchra Da Nang, or Ocean Villa Da Nang.
- Guests can meet us at Ba Mua Restaurant (235 Nui Thanh, Danang).
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in central Danang
- Professional English speaking guide
- 10-12 different local dishes at 4 main food stops
- Entrance fees
- Local beer or soft drink
- Local gift
- Tour insurance
What's not included
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Join a small group of maximum 12 people
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 10 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.
- Standard group tour: operates with a maximum of 25 people. If you are a budget traveler, this is the best option for you. Payment method is similar as the Small Group option.