4 hours in total
Food, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Let's hit the streets of Da Nang with this thrilling motorbike tour! Guided by a professional Aodai-wearing female biker, you're in for an authentic Vietnamese experience. You will hop on for an exciting journey around the city's top tourist destinations and get ready for must-try activities. The tour begins with a visit to Da Nang's iconic bridges – Dragon, Love Lock, and Han River Bridges – stops that give you a gorgeous view of the Han River and the town's coastline. Next, you will go for a shopping trip at the local night market. You then will roam around for souvenirs. After bargaining for a discount, you will head on to the Sun Wheel Area, a lively amusement park in the area. Visiting the Cathedral Church with the gothic interior at night will be a highlight of your trip.
After having a delicious Vietnamese meal prepared by locals, you will embark on a Han Cruise (typical bamboo structure with the space of 3 floors cruise) on the Han River. On the cruise, enjoy your chosen drink and a great performance of Cham Pa dance. You will be floating under bridges: Han River Bridge – the only swing bridge in Vietnam- Thuan Phuoc Bridge – the longest cable-stayed bridge in Vietnam – Dragon Bridge – the world's longest iron dragon - Tran Thi Ly Bridge – unique leaning pillar, the cable-stayed system as sailing out to the sea.
And if you take this tour at the weekend, it will be a great choice for seeing Dragon's water and fire show at 9 pm.
- 06:00 pm - 06:30 pm: Pick up at your hotel in central Da Nang.
- Visit Dragon Bridge.
- Drop by Love Bridge.
- Marvel at Han River Bridge.
- Visit night market.
- Visit Sun Wheel.
- Visit Danang Cathedral.
- Enjoy one delicious local food.
- 08:00 pm: embark on the Han River Cruise.
- Enjoy a cup of tea/coffee/local beer/juice with Cham Pa dancing on Han Cruise.
- 09:30 pm: End of tour, drop off at your hotel or original meeting point.
- If you travel with infants, kindly let us know when you book the tour with us.
- Not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg or seniors above 65 years old.
- Not recommended for 6-month or above pregnant women.
- For a private car, surcharge 12 USD/Guest (minimum 2 guests).
- Only recommended guests to bring a camera and enough money for personal expenses.
- Free pick up and drop off in Hai Chau, Son Tra, and Thanh Khue districts
- Surcharge 7 USD/Guest for pick up and drop off at hotels: Golden Bay Danang Hotel, Da Nang Hyatt Regency, Vinpearl Da Nang, Melia Da Nang, Sentara Da Nang, Vinpeal Ocean Da Nang, Sheraton Grand Da Nang, Pulchra Da Nang, or Ocean Villa Da Nang.
- Guests can meet us at Ba Mua Restaurant (235 Nui Thanh, Danang).
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in central Danang
- Professional English speaking guide
- Local food
- Entrance fees
- One item of local beer/tea/coffee/soft drink on Han Cruise
- Local gift
- Tour insurance
What's not included
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
- Tips (optional)
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Group chat with the local guide
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 10 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.
- Standard group tour: operates with a maximum of 25 people. If you are a budget traveler, this is the best option for you. Payment method is similar as the Small Group option.