8 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
If you are a nature lover, a trip to the countryside of Dalat will not only let you get into the peaceful atmosphere of nature but also give you the stunning sceneries that are totally different from where you're living.
Depart from your hotel in the early morning so that you can enjoy the fresh air on the way to Van Thanh flower village, where you can get closer to the daily lives of local people. Many kinds of flowers are planted here to make our life more beautiful! We will continue to cross Ta Nung pass, enjoy the whole view of Nam Ban town and the mighty sight of the huge jungle. Let's stop to visit Highlands Coffee plantation and Weasel Coffee workshop (Kopi luwak or civet coffee): to sample one of the world's best coffee (excluded fee) and learn about the coffee making process. Then take a walk around K'Ho minority village. The most interesting thing about this tour is the Silk Factory where you can watch the silkworm rearing and the process of silk making. Our tour guide will show you how silkworms grow and take a tour around the factory to see how the silk is made.
Have your lunch at local restaurant on the way (tour guide will recommend the prestigious restaurant if require)
In the afternoon, you will enjoy the imposing wild scenery of Elephant Waterfall, the widest waterfall of Lam Dong province, impressive! roaring like thunder! Climbing up to the hill through the cement stairs, you will see a solemn pagoda – Linh An Pagoda with two august dragons flanking two sides. Then touching the huge Happy Buddha can bring you happiness and luck basing on the belief of local people. Have you ever try local rice wine? Let find out how they make it and taste a little bit at Workshop of organic rice wine! Cricket farm is the last place of this countryside tour, tasting the fried crickets (included fee) and enjoy it! Very crunchy! On the way back to Dalat, you will visit Dalat railway station which is the oldest and the most beautiful railway station in Indochina, one of the precious heritages of Vietnam, a unique cog railway of Asia and second over the world after Switzerland.
- Pick up from your hotel in Dalat at around 8.30 am.
- Learn about the daily life of the locals at Van Thanh Flower Village.
- Journey through Ta Nung Pass for the panoramic view of Nam Ban town and vast forest.
- Visit the minority village, gain real insights into the local activities at traditional workshops and factory, including Highlands Coffee plantation, Organic Rice Wine workshop, Weasel Coffee workshop, Silk Worm Growing & Silk Factory, etc.
- Marvel at the breathtaking view of Elephant Waterfall, the widest waterfall of Lam Dong province.
- Visit Linh An Pagoda.
- Stop by Cricket Farm to taste some local specialties.
- See Dalat railway station - the oldest and most beautiful railway station in Indochina on your way back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees and tourist permits
- Rice wine, crickets tasting
- Bottled water (Private option)
- Dalat trip souvenirs (Private option)
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.