8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
Da Lat is full of things to discover. You will have a chance to enjoy the fresh space at Roll Bin Hill, then get to Da Lat cable car station to get the whole view of Da Lat.
Next, you will take the cable car descending down 300 meters. Through getting cable car, you can see this nice view of flowers and the endless vegetable field.
Tuyen Lam Lake looks as a paradise with Truc Lam Meditation Center. When visitors come here, you will be contemplated by the religious architecture located on a hilltop.
From Truc Lam Zen Monastery, you can see the whole view of Tuyen Lam Lake. Over here, you can make ceremonial offerings or research the religious legends in Tran Nhan Tong King.
Then, we will continue to visit Datanla Waterfall. You will go for thrilling roller coaster among magnificent view as it descends through the pine forests.
On the way to return Da Lat City, we visit Bao Dai King's Summer Palace. Bao Dai King is the last emperor and unique cultural lifestyle of Vietnamese through loyal decoration.
After having lunch, we will go Dragon Pagoda. This pagoda is one of tourist attraction in DaLat which is famous for enchasing work of arts.
Next, we continue to Old Railway Station. This is recognized as a national historical monument in 2001 which was designed in the Art Deco architectural style by French architects Moncet and Reveron. After that, we proceed to one of the poetic beauty – spots in Da Lat which is recognized as a national level beauty - Spots in 1998, the Valley of Love. Tourists coming to Dalat never forget visiting this valley because of its romance and beautiful sight.
The last destination is hand embroidery picture gallery. This is famous for embroidered picture. When you come here, you have a chance to enjoy artistic pictures in exhibition gallery and learn the art of embroidering pictures over there.
- 8.30 am: Pick you up at your hotel
- Get to cable car and enjoy the nice view of flowers and endless vegetable fields
- Visit Tuyen Lam Lake which is surrounded by pie forest.
- Visit Datanla Waterfall
- On the way to return Da Lat City, come visit Bao Dai King's Summer Palace
- Have lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit Dragon Pagoda
- Get to the old railway station
- Visit hand embroidery picture gallery.
- 4:00 pm: Finish the tour and come back to your hotel
- Airport transfer
- One nights hotel with air conditioning, television, fridge, telephone, hot water shower, private bathroom
- Meals inclusive in program
- Cool-towels and mineral water for the first day
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.