10 hours in total
Ski gear rental, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Our private tour to Daemyung Vivaldi Ski Resort from Seoul will not only enhance your skiing skills but also bring you special moments when experiencing Korea's most popular winter sport. You will get to explore the quality snow conditions across the 13 slopes and the variety of lifts that are catered to all levels. This tour is handcrafted for your utmost convenience and includes private transportation, skiing session, gears, as well as professional instructors in order to have your perfect skiing day from Seoul.
Found just about 80 minutes drive from Seoul center, Vivaldi Ski Resort is a world-class leisure resort that is able to accommodate 20,000 visitors per day and managing a combined slope area of 1,322,021 square kilometers with a total slope length of 6,784m and total lift length of 6,332m.
Once arriving at the Resort, spend some time joining other first-timers for a basic ski lesson before you hit the slopes. Whether you do not have any ski experience or are already advanced, this private ski lesson proceeded by a local expert is well organized to ensure your safety and to give you the best experience within the resort area.
Every activity and services that are carefully selected by Inspitrip will not only help you to ski as a professional but also enjoy the beautiful snow scenery without spending much time and efforts on arranging logistics!
- 07:30 AM - 08:10 AM: Pick up from your hotel in Seoul city center. Meet your local guide and start your day trip to Daemyung Vivaldi Ski Resort.
- 10:00 AM: Arrive at Vivaldi Park. Have a short walk around the Park.
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM: Receive ski gears (skis, boots, poles) that are prepared by your local guide in prior.
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 AM: Attend basic skiing session.
- 12:00 AM - 04:00 PM: Enjoy your free ski time.
- 04:00 PM- 07:00 PM: Drive back to Seoul and conclude the tour at your hotel.
- The Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and traffic condition.
- Available only in the winter season (December to February).
- The activity is available with a minimum of 2 participants.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Seoul center
- Air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking local guide
- Entrance fees
- Basic ski lesson and safety instruction
- Ski gear (boots and poles) rental
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Ski gloves and clothes
- Ski lift ticket
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.