6 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
- Pick up from your hotel in central Shanghai at your desired time. Greet your local guide and start your unforgettable Shanghai classic city tour.
- Visit the famous Chinese Art Museum - Shanghai Museum and learn in-depth knowledge into the historical and cultural background of the city from your local guide.
- Explore beautiful walking routes inside Yuyuan Garden, where you can find several traditional Chinese handicraft shops selling unique items such as pearls, jades, tea, and silk.
- Enjoy an authentic Shanghainese lunch in a local restaurant.
- Visit the Bund with a short Huangpu river cruise.
- Visit the Nanjing road in the afternoon and discover some local handmade shops.
- Conclude the tour and transfer back to your hotel.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Please do not wear shorts, mini-skirt or shirt without sleeves.
- A current valid passport is required on the tour day.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Shanghai
- Private Air-conditioned coach
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other food and drinks
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.