7 hours in total
Pick up in central Melbourne
What To Expect
Welcome to Melbourne – home to the Australian Open Tennis, Australian Rules Football and the Melbourne Cup. Inhabited by people from all over the world, this dynamic city has a very cosmopolitan feel. This half-day city sightseeing tour with Melbourne River Cruise departs Melbourne daily and allows you to immerse yourself in the culture of this elegant city.
- Pick up from a designated meeting point at around 12:00 pm. Exact time and location will be confirmed after reservation.
- Visit Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG).
- Visit the Royal Botanical Gardens – perhaps enjoy a Devonshire Tea (own expense) or walk by the lake.
- Stop by Melbourne Park – National Tennis Centre.
- See the Kings Domain Gardens.
- Visit the Shrine of Remembrance.
- Visit the Arts and Cultural Centre.
- Admire the Gracious tree-lined St Kilda Road.
- Marvel at Docklands – waterfront development.
- Visit Etihad Stadium at Docklands.
- Pass through Bolte Bridge – spectacular city overview.
- Visit Port Melbourne by the sea.
- Travel by the beach to trendy St Kilda.
- Visit Acland Street in St Kilda – a vibrant cosmopolitan mix of funky bars, eateries, shops and world famous patisseries.
- Enjoy and local favorite – afternoon tea or coffee and continental cake (additional cost).
- Fashionable suburbs of Elwood and Brighton.
- Brighton bathing boxes – a functional remnant of a bygone era (photo stop).
- Tour through the main street of Brighton.
- Journey through Fitzroy Street in St Kilda – with its lively restaurants and bars.
- See the Albert Park Lake – site of the Formula One Grand Prix.
- The tour ends at 9:00 pm. Your local guide will drop you off at the meeting point.
- Pick-up and drop-off at a designated meeting point in central Melbourne
- Air-conditioned coach
- Yarra River cruise
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.